Established landscape firm offers excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounting Manager to join our growing organization! Applicant should thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll – weekly
- Journal Entries
- Balance Sheet account reconciliation
- Financial Statements
- Sales tax returns
- Payroll tax returns
- Franchise tax returns
- Personal Property tax returns
- Contract management
- Liaise with CPA
- HR Administration
- Manage office / accounting staff
- Minimum five years related work experience required
- QuickBooks desktop experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Construction / Job costing experience preferred
- Experience with inter-company transactions preferred
- History of reliability and confidentiality required
- Preference given to Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment – lead and follow
- Strong work ethic
We offer a friendly, business casual work environment!
Based on Experience
Benefits: Salary employees receive paid time off for holidays and accrued vacation days.
The company does not currently offer medical insurance but plans to in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.