Growing company in business for over 25 years is looking to add a senior accounting
professional to their team in Fort Lauderdale. This position reports to the Controller. You
will be an integral member of the accounting department.
- Primary responsibility for month-end close and financial reporting
- Working with business intelligence software within an ERP environment
- Preparing journal entries including accruals, intracompany transactions & expense allocations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L variance analysis
- Heavy fixed assets detail & accounting for capital expenditures including reporting to managers
- Provide guidance and leadership within the department
- Process bi-weekly payroll using ADP
- Accounting degree
- 3 years accounting experience in a corporate environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized with excellent follow up
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Experience working with business intelligence software
- Crystal report or similar experience is preferred
This is an excellent position for a candidate looking for an outstanding career opportunity.
Applicants must be highly motivated self-starters. Excellent compensation with full
benefits package, including 401(k).
Please submit your resume in MS Word format. All responses will be treated confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
- corporate accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.