Onsite Safety, Inc. is a well-established construction safety company that installs safety equipment, provides safety training and sells safety products. If you have a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed, then we encourage you to apply now.
Looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to lead our accounting team. The position ensures the accurate completion of the day-to-day functions of the accounting department. Manages complete, accurate, timely and consistent financial reporting. Maintains compliance with organizational and governmental policies and procedures. Trains, motivates and supervises accounting members.
Want a better picture of what we do?
*BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT*: To be considered for this position, please copy the link below and paste it into a new tab to complete a behavioral assessment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and year-end process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Cash forecasting
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Job cost accounting
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Effectively managed a team of 6 or greater with the ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of their leadership or success stories of direct reports exceling and/or developing
- Comfortable with reconciling transactions in high volume high transaction environment
- Handles annual tax reporting and information to hand-off to tax accountant.
- Has experience in a position of leadership in a company of 750 employees or more
- BS/BA in Business with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years experience in accounting manager role
- Advanced computer skills in Google Suite, SAP Business One, and databases
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and tax laws including overtime requirements
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse personalities in a professional manner
- Paid Time Off
- Full-time team members are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits.
- 401(k) Matching after meeting eligibility requirements
Onsite Safety, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.