RED Company: Accounting Manager
RED Company is a rapidly growing corporate meeting planning and branded promotional items company. With over 20 years of successful corporate meeting and event management for top Fortune 500 companies, our team is seeking a full-time Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or other related fields (preferred)
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience with Quickbooks
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience
- Previous experience working in an accounting, auditor, or finance position
- Must have specific experience working in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, PO management, vendor management and invoicing
- This position will support several members of the team as well and will require a self-starter able to work remotely, and from our offices in Long Beach and Los Alamitos
- Excellent follow through and the ability to work independently, work well under pressure with tight deadlines, and communicate effectively with all levels of the team and clients
- Must have strong attention to detail and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and QuickBooks
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player, willingness to assist teammates when needed and a positive attitude!
The Accounting Manager will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- The primary responsibility of the Accounting Manager is to oversee the daily operations of the accounting department; prepare, monitor, and analyze financial reports; and prepare and maintain budgets
- Lead, train and manage two full time accounting specialists
- Establish priorities and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines
- PO Tracking both internally and with external clients
- Invoicing for meetings and events business along with promotional business
- Audit invoices, verify receipt amounts, and confirm everything has been uploaded to cloud server
- Billing reconciliation, accurate tracking of spending, cost savings, receipts, etc
- Plan and meet deadlines internally and externally to clients
- Maintain calendar of due dates and follow-up with internal and external contacts
- Miscellaneous job duties related to events and company needs
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health Insurance and 401k
IF INTERESTED, please respond to this posting with resume and salary requirements. NO PHONE CALLS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Quickbooks: 7 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.