SUMMARY: Accounting Manager position is responsible for all areas of accounting, support accounting staff, prepare monthly close, maintain fixed assets, process quarterly sales tax, reconcile GL accounts, and special projects as needed.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY FOR: Supervise & assist accounting staff.
- Support & assist in all areas of accounting, & other departments, problem solving.
- Verify all monthly processes are complete, process monthly close and produce financial reports
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close.
- Support budget and forecasting activities
- Reconcile GL accounts, analyze transactions.
- Maintain & review bank account transactions & balances
- Review and approve all outgoing Vendor payments for weekly checkrun
- Monitor and analyzes Accounting department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources
- Maintain fixed assets
- Monitor and analyze accounting data, prepare reports & audits as requested
- Support VP of Finance & Executives upon request.
- Back up HR Department in their absence and be able to process company payroll.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Support VP Finance with special projects and workflow process improvements
REQUIREMENTS (Specific knowledge, skills, education and abilities):
- Have 3 or more year’s general accounting experience, general ledger, and fixed asset.
- Excel, outlook & word skills
- Have excellent follow up & communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be highly detail oriented and well organized
- Be punctual and reliable & work overtime as required
- Have a professional appearance at all times
- Enjoy working in a team environment—provide assistance to all departments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.