As the dominant Apartment Locator business in metro Atlanta, we are a privately held, highly energetic tech enabled sales and service organization. We’ve been in business since 1991 and we’re currently completing the transition from a retail store model to an online model with call center support. We are seeking a versatile, service-oriented individual to join our team as the Accounting Manager.
The individual in this position will be a key member of the management team, interacting directly with both the President and the CEO. Responsibilities include:
- Billing and Collections
- Treasury Operations
- Interfacing with the company Property Relations Team, Property Management and Owners.
- Commission-oriented payroll process.
- Interfacing with store managers and sales staff.
- Human Resources Administration.
- Hiring, managing, and evaluating the performance and development of accounting staff members (presently, 3).
- Preparing journal entries for monthly closing
- 3+ years’ experience as an Accounting Manager or equivalent position of a $10 million+ revenue/100+ employee company
- Open and direct communication skills, excellent work ethic, versatility and a positive “service-oriented” approach to other functional areas.
- Providing leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments.
- Managing policy and procedure compliance and ongoing maintenance of HR practices.
- Fluency with accounting software. Sage experience preferred, but not required.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Experience working in a commission sales environment preferred, but not required.
$50,000 – $75,000 annual salary based on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.