We are looking for full charge bookkeeper to join our team. Month end closing and accounts payable experience is required, experience using MAS 90 or any Sage software strongly preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
Month End Closing
- Maintain and update monthly cash journals
- Run reports in POS to create and enter journal entries for month end
- Generate financial statements and review for accuracy
- Payroll journal entries
- Maintain accrual schedules
- Matching packing slips to invoices, coding and entering into MAS 90
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy and correcting errors as needed
- Bi-monthly check runs (matching to invoices, mailing)
- Vendor correspondence regarding payment status, terms, questions, etc.
- Wire payments for foreign orders
- Setting up studio accounts, monthly invoicing
- Monthly and quarterly sales tax filing
- Create and maintain vendor payables files
- Creating product SKUS (grids) and entering PO’s directly into Springboard
- Emailing PO’s to vendors, getting confirmations, updating PO’s to ensure accuracy at all times
- Vendor correspondence and follow up regarding orders, returns, product issues, etc.
- Adding notes in PO’s as needed to ensure proper receiving and follow up
- Reorders as instructed by the buyer and special orders as needed
- Receiving of special orders into Springboard
- Creating returns in Springboard for any product being sent back to vendors or taken out of inventory
- Supply sourcing and ordering
- Other clerical tasks as needed
We offer medical and dental insurance after 60 days, paid vacation and holidays, casual work environment, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.