- Oversee management of accounts receivable performed by three associates
- Oversee payroll process performed by one associate & be willing to process payroll on occasion
- Process A/P activity
- Prepare & post all J/E, close monthly G/L, prepare & review F/S with management discussion of variances
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Process other payroll and benefit activity (ie. garnishments, taxes, profit sharing, health insurance program)
- Maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures within MAS90 GL system
- Develop internal controls, planning & some analysis, and other projects as directed by Vice President
- Actively pursue process improvement strategies within the Accounting Department.
- This individual will be part of our management team.
- BS/BA in Accounting
- High energy, detail oriented.
- Minimum of five years accounting experience, two of which should be in an operating entity
- Management experience in a closely-held, privately-owned company
- Previous management experience of staff
- Must have working knowledge of MAS90.
- Knowledge of ADP is a plus.
- 401K plan
- Health coverage
- PTO accrual.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Supervising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.