Genius Fund, a private equity fund focused on complete vertical integration in breakthrough industries, is seeking a competent Accounting Manager to report directly to our CFO. The right Accounting Manager will be thorough, organized, and have a high attention to detail. An individual with strong analytical skills and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment will do well here.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are growing incredibly quickly, meaning the successful Controller will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth.
To the right Controller, we offer:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen with a chef on staff
- A wealth of educational opportunities to increase knowledge/skills
Genius Fund is a private equity / venture capital fund focusing on vertically integrated business in breakthrough industries. We make large bets on small teams that challenge the status quo. We believe the next generation of innovators will arrive from the most diverse of backgrounds. We’re here to make that happen.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Controller include:
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Processing journal entries and other accounting transactions
- Drafting, validating, and adhering to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Researching and correcting financial errors and anomalies identified in various financial reports
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting various ad-hoc financial reports, summaries and other information
- Maintaining organized financial files and perform other administrative duties as necessary
Skills and Qualifications of the Controller include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field is required
- Masters degree in Finance preferred
- Big 4 Accounting experience preferred
- Expert level excel skills required – conditional formatting, pivot tables, advanced formulas/charting
- Excellent communication skills ( verbal and written)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.