$70k – $80k + 5 – 10% defined annual bonus
St. Petersburg, FL (Carillon area)
We are currently performing an exclusive search for an Accounting Manager with a globally recognized company which is a leader in its industry. The position is open due to a recent promotion, has phenomenal visibility and growth potential, excellent work/life balance and offers exceptional benefits.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
- Manage the activities of the Accounting Department while reporting to the Controller.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly and quarterly financial statement reporting packages for distribution to the executive leadership team.
- Act as a key resource on special projects, external audits, and continuous process improvements in such areas as internal control environment, accounts receivable collection, cash flow management, etc.
- Oversee all general ledger transactions to ensure both proper accounting treatment and adherence to internal policies.
- Identify and implement business process improvement opportunities. Support technical accounting research for specific transactions or special projects.
- Maintain the accuracy and reliability of the control framework around the accounting systems and preparation of the financial statements.
Requirements of the Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- A minimum of 8 – 10 years progressive accounting experience
- Prior public accounting experience preferred
- Strong Excel skill sets
- Excellent analytical abilities
Tru-Bridge, Inc. is a specialized executive search firm for accounting and finance professionals. Our focus is the placement of accounting and finance personnel on a permanent as well as consulting basis exclusively in the Tampa Bay marketplace. Our passion is connecting talented financial professionals to outstanding opportunities with leading Bay area companies. We partner with Tampa Bay area companies across a broad spectrum of industries from Fortune 500 companies to privately held start-ups as well as public accounting firms.
Let us connect you with success!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Child Care benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.