Fort Dearborn Company is a leader in printed labels for the consumer products industry. Join Fort Dearborn and you will have the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed to excellence and industry leadership for almost 100 years.
The Account Clerk Position will Interact with other departments to achieve company’s core strategies. Applies the principles of accounting to process financial information and prepare reports.
Essential functions of the position include but not limited to:
- Completes Accounts Payable/Receivable tasks
- Prepares and distributes customer invoices for product shipments.
- Reports sales figures to management on a daily basis.
- Participates with month-end closing by monitoring AP & PO reports.
- Files, performs general office tasks, and answers general phone line.
- Assists BRC manager with training tracking and administrative tasks
- Assists Plant Controller with month-end functions
- Assists with special projects as required
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
Two year college degree; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fort Dearborn offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k).
Fort Dearborn welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Fort Dearborn Company is an equal opportunity employer.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.