IM Health Science
Assistant Accounting Manager
Seeking an Assistant Accounting Manager to handle accounts payable, payroll, bank account reconciliations, sales tax filings, deposits, cash forecasts and other miscellaneous accounting activities for multiple companies. Successful candidate must be a self-driven team player with adequate accounting and/or finance experience.
- Prepare accounts payable weekly check runs for two companies ensuring all vendor invoices are charged to the proper G/L accounts.
- Reconcile vendor statements with monthly A/P aging
- Process semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls ensuring all payroll expenses are properly captured and coded.
- Handle weekly deposits to local banks and reconcile with accounts receivable.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all company bank accounts
- Compile sales tax information and prepare various sales tax returns on a timely basis to meet all deadlines
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Identify system improvements and procedures where possible and recommend corrective actions.
Degree in Accounting or Finance
3+ years experience in similar roll
Intermediate-advanced computer skills in MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook
Intermediate-advanced knowledge of QuickBooks
Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
Must work well with others, be a team player and fit within the corporate culture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.