We are a materials manufacture in Corona, CA. We are offering a unique career opportunity for the individual who seeks an exciting teamwork focused working environment and personal growth potential.
The right applicant must demonstrate competent computer skills/knowledge, and…
- Certificate of Bookkeeping or Accountant
- At least 4 years bookkeeping/accounting experience for a manufacturing company
- Experience includes AR, AP, and inventory
- At Least 2 years HR and payroll experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Able to demonstrate a great work ethic, and willing to apply extra effort to be successful
- Knowledge of building materials is a plus
- Always on time
- Professional in appearance and presentation
- Personable and the ability to work well in teams
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Creating invoices
- Processing customer payments
- Payroll and HR functions
- Account Reconciliations
- Creating Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports for Executive Team
- Special projects that relate to Accounting and Finance
- Negotiating pricing with vendors
We are offering a starting hourly wage with bonus potential and health benefits. Our company has an exciting and engaging working environment where employees work in small teams to achieve their goals.
Preference will be given to applicants who include a cover letter offering additional details to assist our selection process for this position, include relevant technical and industry experience as well as your employment goals and objectives. Please send resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 4 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.