Solid Foundation Properties LLC is looking for Accounts Payable Specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist will work closely with our Accounting team members to handle day-to-day bookkeeping support and help us maintain our payable information. This individual will be responsible for maintaining current accounts, reconciling and invoicing vendors, providing administrative support as directed by the Accounting Manager. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors within our wholesale business. We need a solid partner for the Accounts Payable Specialist and a team player. This individual will utilize their strong knowledge of Accounts Payable and accounting activities to support the financial processes and functions of the company.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Enter, verify and balance Accounts Payable on a daily basis
- Reviews and analyzes A/P-related transactions and documentation, including payments, authorizations, check requests, purchase orders, receiving documents, invoices, and reports.
- Experienced with A/P automated systems, including on-line expense reporting and scanning and electronic workflow
- Resolves A/P issues with external vendors and internal company-wide personnel with tact and diplomacy
- Ensures compliance with A/P internal controls, policies and procedures; communicates with Accounting and other departments to ensure that proper project accounting is followed
- Generate weekly reconciliation of the Invoice on Hold report, Invoice Register and monthly Aging Report, Un-costed Receiver Report, A/P Trial Balance Report and other A/P related reports such as financial reports to ensure expense coding accuracy; audit, review and update
- Responsible for all 1099 file maintenance and year end reporting requirements
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts
- Assist with independent audits and internal control compliance
- Review invoice batches and check payment batches
- Provides training and feedback to employees in adhering to Accounts payable policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting or Finance
- Must be adaptable, flexible and able to adjust to shifting priorities and deadline
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in a metrics driven environment
- Strong Computer Skills. Proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP Systems) to include advanced Excel, Access and SQL Database experience
- Strong math and basic analytical skills
- High level of accuracy in the manipulation and entry of data
- Ability to work well under pressure and foster an environment that exemplifies teamwork, customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent follow-up and organizational abilities
- A positive attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to help grow our business
Solid Foundation Properties LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
About Solid Foundation Properties LLC:
Solid Foundation Properties is a growing national REO/PFC Field Service Provider that manages countless properties. We are committed to the highest standard of dependability, integrity, quality and consistency in property preservation work. We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.