Work for an Agency with a 5-Star Reputation and reviews. Our Agency is experiencing rapid growth and will be featured in the 2019 Inc. 5000 this month.
A rapidly growing eCommerce Consultancy is seeking a polished and professional Account Manager with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
Experience managing a high volume of clients is preferred. You will be given a book of business and a stream of new accounts from our Business Development team.
We invest heavily in marketing and have new clients signing up daily.
This position reports directly to the VP & CEO of the Agency.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
-Have experience managing a large book of clients (Our Account Managers manage 30+ relationships at any given time)
-Possess exemplary verbal and written communication skills, and maintain a high level of professionalism in all interactions.
-Be able to assess fundamental needs of businesses related to online sales, such as marketing investments and growth goals, and articulate solutions to the needs to clients.
-Must be tech-savvy
Our agency’s culture is one of transparency, innovation, and high-level execution of complex strategies.
Must be able to reliable commute to Santa Monica with a 6:30AM start time M-F.
Submit your Resume and Complete this Amazon skills assessment:
amazon, ecommerce, business development, consulting, account management, sales
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- eCommerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- Account Management: 2 years (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.