Auto req ID: 1910
Title: Account Manager
Job Function: Customer & Dealer Operations
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time:Full Time
We are paving more roads to Harley-Davidson by developing exhilarating new products, creating broader access to our iconic brand, and building a stronger dealer network. We can’t do it without the best and brightest. Step one of this strategic acceleration is adding talent who can blow the doors wide open with innovation and creativity while staying true to the Harley-Davidson brand and legacy. We are focused on the next 115 years. Are you in?
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen. This isn’t just any company. And yours isn’t just any career. It’s part of your story. Write it with us and make it legendary.
Located just outside of the heart of DFW, and in one of the fastest growing suburbs, the Plano, Texas office serves as one of the Company’s two operations centers. It serves as the main hub for HDFS’ Commercial Finance business, and also houses employees representing Rider Services, Underwriting, Risk, Enterprise Project Management, Accounting, Compliance, Human Resources, Global Information Services, Communications, and Legal. Join our team as a Account Manager.
Under general supervision, the Account Manager will act as the primary commercial relationship management contact for assigned dealers within the portfolio. Focus includes collections/risk management, customer service, and retention and growth of commercial business opportunities. Within assigned portfolio the Account Manager will engage with key dealership leaders and support personnel to discuss dealer business models, proactively identify potential problems and work through appropriate risk mitigation and/or workout strategies, engage in collections activity, provide responsive customer service support to help ensure high dealer satisfaction levels, and build relationships and offer products and services with an objective of retaining or growing dealer utilization of commercial products. In addition, the Account Manager will manage risk and create value by cultivating close relationships with key Harley-Davidson Inc. field sales personnel in order to better understand dealership operating models and keep abreast of changes that may significantly impact dealer ability to repay debt obligations, as well as leverage opportunities to finance commercial products which meet dealer needs across the spectrum of commercial product offerings.
- Monitor the assigned portfolio via Portfolio Control System and other reporting tools to proactively identify prospective problems and mitigate risk in order to manage and minimize potential loss
- Work collaboratively with Credit Analysts on assigned dealers to better understand Harley-Davidson Commercial Credit (HDCC) risk
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries, documentation issues, billing errors, payment application errors, disputes, program changes, and new sale requests and opportunities, and proactively seek to optimize the ease of doing business with HDCC
- Build relationships with key dealership personnel within assigned portfolios in order to facilitate dealer loyalty to Harley-Davidson Commercial Credit / Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS)
- Build relationships with HDI field sales staff to assist with knowledge of assigned dealers and enhance staff understanding of commercial program offerings
- Travel as required to visit customers in order to build loyalty, resolve issues, and address risk
- Work within a team environment to assist other account managers as needed and ensure optimal service to all external and internal customers
- Actively participate in market intelligence information gathering from assigned dealer customers in order to help shape commercial programs and promotions
Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent job experience
- Minimum two years of relevant lending experience
- Strong verbal communication skills, and an ability to maintain positive working relationships with customers, colleagues, and business partners
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Knowledge of HDCC programs, credit standards, and strategy affecting all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
At Harley-Davidson it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do:
- Be accountable
- Model Integrity
- Value Individuality and Diversity
- Inspire Teamwork
- Encourage Creativity
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel Required: 0 – 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.