KXAS-TV and KXTX -TV, the NBCUniversal television stations in DFW, are looking for a dynamic Account Executive to join the Local Sales team. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining and growing sales revenue, as well as cultivating and developing new advertisers for the station’s multi-platform properties. The ability to work at the local level with clients of all levels of business is paramount, from large cap, medium and small businesses, in addition to exploring unique paths to procure business. The Account Executive will be expected to meet quarterly and annual targets by servicing existing clients as well as identifying and prospecting new business. This position requires an individual with a keen ability to develop concepts to create, incrementally grow and maintain sales revenue by connecting a corporation’s marketing goals seamlessly with the entire portfolio of NBC Local Media content distribution platforms. This position also requires the understanding of non-linear sales and the ability to sell these platforms.
- Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and
advertisers through day-day interaction
- Generate and increase revenue from an established account list to meet and exceed annual revenue goals
- Embrace, understand, target, pitch and secure integrated marketing, and non-linear platforms to meet these revenue goals.
- Create customized solutions for local clients that will demonstrate the power of NBC Local Media with the ultimate goal of monetizing NBC DFW properties.
- Ascertain and market to previously untapped, emerging and traditional brands and businesses to drive revenue through negotiating and selling the value and benefit of TV, mobile, digital, out-of-home and all other multi-marketing platforms
- Develop growth revenue by focusing on “conversion” targets from competitive media including radio, print, digital, out of home, cable, events, etc.
- Organize management of a business opportunity pipeline and sharp revenue forecasting.
- Learn NBC Salesforce systems and Traffic/Order flow processes and create presentations using MS EXCEL.
- Effectively present sales proposal and sales pitches to internal and external clients.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.