RADG Holdings, a fabric and furniture wholesaler, has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager for our Westchester, NY/CT/VT territory. The qualified candidate will be responsible for driving sales, growth and profitability for his/her territory by increasing business with current customers and by adding new customers to their territory. Please see below for more detailed information.
Achieve goals for increasing market share with current and new clients in assigned territory. Targets and develops strong client relationships with designers, business owners and distribution channels in the assigned territory by increasing their knowledge and use of design resources offered by RADG including products and services.
Requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, a minimum of 1-3 years field sales experience in textile or home furnishings preferred; interior design degree or certification a plus. Must have demonstrated ability to achieve and/or exceed sales goals and develop strong client relationships. Progressive negotiation and account management skills also required as well as sound written and presentation skills. Must have strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to utilize current technologies to communicate and manage time. Ability to drive to all accounts within assigned territory is also required. Current book of business in assigned territory highly desired. .
Essential Job Functions
- Achieves sales objectives for all product categories as defined by the Company through the implementation of account management programs with emphasis on targeting clients that do not have an active account with the Company and have potential for sales growth.
- Identifies target list of local Metro area designers, builders, specifiers and architects who are not currently customers or who conduct limited business with The Robert Allen Group. Conducts research to understand the clients history, projects, buying preferences and potential market share prior to initial contact.
- Identifies obstacles to business partnership with targeted clients and develops as well as executes strategies to overcome these obstacles.
- Analyzes account activity and buying behaviors to determine and capitalize on buying trends.
- Arranges and conducts client meetings in showroom and on-site client visits from target list to gain information on client and provide information to the client on the products and services from which they could benefit.
- Utilizes the showroom to showcase product, services and staff.
- Maintains frequent contact with targeted clients, soliciting feedback to use in building selling strengths and notifying the client of new Company products, events and opportunities in which to participate.
- Incorporates effective negotiating techniques into sales strategies and utilizes competitor information in sales strategies. Prepares and presents tailored presentations. Capitalizes on showroom selling staff strengths to further build the client relationship.
- Identifies and delivers customized sampling tools to meet client needs, promoting all product categories. Analyzes sample distribution and ensure proper ROI with sample placement.
- Works with Marketing to develop targeted programs that drive sales promote the Robert Allen and Duralee brands.
- Attends industry and Company events, maintaining continuous contact with designers and up-to-date industry knowledge.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of product lines including selling features and benefits as well as knowledge of competitor product lines and comparable options and/or complimentary product.
- Leads monthly team meetings to inform staff of sales progress, new account activations, new product, industry trends and events
Job Type: Full-time
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.