Cross Border Solutions
Do you like working in fast growing B2B organizations? The original CrossBorder Solutions, a fintech SaaS company, was one of the leading tax software companies in the world when it was sold to Thomson Reuters in 2007. The Company helped thousands of multinational corporations optimize their inter-company pricing. In 2016, the original founders relaunched the company and are on track to become one of the fastest growing start-ups in the United States.
We work with a diverse client base across numerous industries and geographic regions. The Company is in hyper growth mode and recently completed its first round of institutional financing with Kennet Ventures, a leading Silicon Valley venture capital fund. As such, we seek highly motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join the Sales team.
Here Are Some Specifics:
The Company employs a proprietary, high-velocity sales assembly line methodology and CRM system designed specifically for hyper-scaling. In this environment, the ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to focus on closing the opportunities allocated to him or her each month. The average contract price of our solution is $50,000 with a 90-day sales cycle.
- 2-5 years “hunter” experience preferably in software, technology or consulting services
- Strong verbal skills with the ability to “sell” via web-meeting software and over the phone
- Ability to follow a tightly defined, proven sales process
- Very technology proficient so the candidate can use the company’s sales automation software solution
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Mastery of Challenger and SPIN selling techniques
The successful candidate will be highly organized and be highly capable of handling:
- 40-50 new leads per month (account executives are provided with leads)
- Live phone and web interactions with many prospects each day
- Discovery efforts that require multiple pivots to identify pain and overcome objections
- Frequent changes in process and offerings designed to maximize sales success
- Multiple tasks and coordination of both internal and external (prospect) resources to move deals from First Appointment to Close
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results;
- Ability to manage client accounts and regularly conduct client meetings, capable of setting client expectations;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
What’s in it For You:
- Great team culture;
- Great Pay and Benefits;
- Fun, friendly and casual work environment with daily snacks;
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.