Academic Program Manager I(Job Number: 0179833)
Job Purpose: Oversee administrative and logistical support to assigned degreed and/or non-degreed academic program offerings of an Institute academic unit. Facilitate the various actions required to successfully offer and conduct academic programs. These actions may range from student recruitment and retention to program development. May be responsible for setting employee goals, assessing performance and providing feedback and making pay recommendations.
- Coordinate the application process through response to prospect inquires, scheduling interviews, maintaining applicant records, etc.
- Oversee student recruitment/program promotional event preparation.
- Supervise/provide advice for students and prospective students regarding assigned program offerings and academic progress.
- Prepare and disseminate communications materials regarding programs.
- Develop and administer program budget.
- Prepare reports related to program performance.
- Review program processes and procedures, recommend modifications as appropriate.
- May plan and supervise daily staff work activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Academic Affairs, Business Management, Education or related field
Work Experience: Five to six years job related experience
Skills: This job requires knowledge and skills related to educational program management and administration; supervision, customer service, oral and written communications; organization; multi-tasking; maintaining accounting records; and, use of basic and specialized computer applications.
- Preferred Education: N/A
Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
Preferred Skills: N/A
Additional Information: N/A
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: academic administrators, faculty members, prospective students, enrolled students. This position typically will advise and counsel: prospects, students. This position will supervise: May supervise academic advising and administrative staff members.
Organization: Athletic Student Services
Job Posting: Jul 10, 2019, 12:22:57 PM
Hiring Range: N/A
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.