Because of strong growth, Lexbe is looking to add two eDiscovery Solutions Directors to help develop and close new electronic discovery opportunities and grow an existing book of business. This is an outstanding career opportunity to sell Lexbe eDiscovery software and services using a consultative and account management sales approach. The market includes law firms and corporations involved in litigation.
The right candidates will have a tremendous opportunity to take over existing accounts in high growth segments that have outstanding earning potential. The Lexbe eDiscovery Solutions Directors are supported with marketing campaigns that drive inbound leads.
Lexbe is a high-growth provider of cloud-based electronic discovery software and services for law firms and organizations involved in complex litigation. This is a $18 billion market opportunity that is growing at 10% annually. Lexbe has developed the industry’s most feature-rich and affordable DIY cloud-based eDiscovery solution. We are in north Austin (Mopac and 183). www.lexbe.com
- Sell Lexbe eDiscovery Software and services to new customers and cross-sell to existing customers.
- Continuously identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth within territory and assigned accounts.
- Follow-up on web and phone enquiries, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, and cold-calling, using consultative and relationship management.
- Research law firms and corporations within territory meeting Lexbe sales profile requirements to identify potential prospects sufficient to build a pipeline.
- Initiate proactive outbound emails and phone follow-up calls, conduct demos and prepare proposals.
- Maintain account management of existing customer, build and enhance relationships and cross-sell new opportunities.
- Responsible for achievement of quarterly, year-to-date and annual sales goals/targets.
- Coordinate and ensure successful customer onboarding and account management.
- Utilize Lexbe CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Follow company policies and procedures and additional sales-related duties.
- BA or BS from 4-year college or university. * Minimum 2+ years of sales experience in a B2B or legal commercial sales role.
- Demonstrated expertise in orchestrating resources to influence decision-makers and navigate deals to closure.
- Strong ability to learn the market and communicate with authority on the topics that are relevant to prospects and customers.
- A highly motivated self-starter.
- Experience in eDiscovery directly or selling technology solutions generally to lawyers and law firms.
- Excellent business writing and phone communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage the sales cycle from start to finish and provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience utilizing CRM systems
- Strong computer knowledge required, including Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Internet Browsers, Customer Relationship Management software and eDiscovery Software generally.
- Excellent references from prior supervisors required.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Base and commission pay DOE.
- Excellent benefits, including health care, dental, life and disability insurance, and 401k.
- Free gym access on-site.
- Work in-office.
- Able to walk/sit/stand as needed for extended periods of time. Able to type and have intermediate computer skills.
- Must be able to clear a comprehensive background check.
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest, and your detailed resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B or legal commercial sales: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.