Pointsmith is on the hunt for an exceptionally talented Mid-Senior Art Director with great conceptual and design skills.
In a nutshell, we are a highly experienced and creative bunch. As the marketing horsepower behind globally recognized brands, we drive strategy, process optimization, technology innovation and the execution of highly complex marketing programs for more than 54,000 locations.
This role will bring fresh thinking, elevated creativity and great ideas to each assignment and develop powerful visuals while having the flexibility to work on any number of assignments. The position is responsible for executing the creative vision and strategy established by the Executive Creative Director.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Creative Director to concept and plan artistic direction.
- Develop conceptual and stylistic direction and execute same for a wide variety of communications projects.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to drive executions of all types (branding, design, video, digital, social, interactive technologies, etc.)
- Deliver multi-channel brand campaigns of the highest standard that map to the brief and generate measurable business return for clients.
- Educate and inspire to help build a culture of creative thinking and innovation to understand, protect and sell the strongest creative ideas.
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorms.
- Prepare and present client creative presentations.
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively with vendors and colleagues to complete projects within time frames and budget.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, communications, marketing, and/or advertising
- At least 5 years applicable work experience in an advertising or marketing focused multi-channel design role through an in-house creative team, creative agency, etc.
- Design and branding experience with global scale on brand guidelines.
- Award-winning conceptual skills, plus a command of the digital and social space and the talent to take branding campaigns across diverse platforms.
- Strong ability to lead a team of art directors, designers and production artists.
- Be customer obsessed. Think strategically. Create effectively.
- A passion for creativity from conceptual thinking to final output.
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process.
- Print and digital design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively across the organization.
- Demonstrated strong relationship building with customers and business partners.
- Proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite and additional digital design tools.
Among the many great reasons to work here, we provide:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with a company contribution; numerous other elective benefits
- Work/Life balance
- 401k with company contribution
- Flexible paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.