Windows Catering Company
Windows Catering Company, DC’s premier caterer, is seeking a vibrant, dynamic and experienced Events Sales Executive to sell, plan, execute and manage catered events. The individual that we are looking to add to our team must be someone who is capable of building and managing their own book of business and client relationships. Candidate should be well versed in marketing, sales and the hospitality/restaurant industry. Catering Sales/Event Planning is not necessary but certainly helpful. Our new sales executive should be a collaborative team player who is highly motivated and desires to achieve a high level of personal fulfillment and professional success!
- Develop and execute sales plans and strategies in order to meet sales expectations and goals. Implement and carry out approved marketing plans and develop your own marketing strategies.
- Proactively solicit and procure new accounts while growing, servicing and maintaining existing accounts.
- Prepare proposals for clients and potential customers.
- Ensure that each client is satisfied with Catering by Windows goods and services.
- Maintain a client list, telephone logs, inquiry logs, etc.
- Perform basic accounting functions as they relate to sales contracts, client billing commissions, and collections.
- Plan, supervise and evaluate the contracted events.
- Monitor and handle inquiry calls on a timely basis, ensuring that all messages are returned
- Suggestive sell menus, which meet the client’s needs and maximize revenues.
- Contact client after scheduled functions to ensure satisfaction and to solicit rebooking
- Performs all other duties as required and assigned.
Position & Work Hours:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Evening and weekend work is required as job duties and on-site events demand.
Salary + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.