The Associate Account Executive assists the account team(s) in a variety of aspects of our promotional medical education activities, such as: the development of project briefs and status reports, preparation of materials for meetings, conducting research, scheduling meetings, and creating mailings and physician lists. The Associate Account Executive has a thirst for knowledge. He/she keeps excellent records, and is a self-starter with the ability to both anticipate and take direction well.
To be considered for the role of Associate Account Executive at Synapse, candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, or other related field.
- A background in the Life Sciences is helpful.
- At least 1 year of previous experience, preferably in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Advertising or similar.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, good communication skills.
- A customer-service and team-oriented focus.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.