Artis Senior Living
Positive Partnerships is at the heart of Artis’s philosophy. The Assisted Living Community Relations Director works collaboratively with Artis Corporate partners, the marketing team, the Executive Director and other leaders within Artis.
The Director of Community Relations is responsible for building and growing census by developing referral relationships with existing customers and developing new business through account management systems. Maintains a thorough knowledge of the Artis Philosophy, acuity capabilities and physician relations. ·Invests a minimum of 70% of work time on face-to face referral development completing sales calls to physicians, hospital and medical professionals, community, managed care and other health related contacts. ·Meets weekly with Administrators or department heads to discuss marketing issues. Assist center marketing team to identify niche opportunities, market diversification and market share strategies.
Essential Position Functions
- Must demonstrate abilities in sales and marketing, be able to follow through with attention to detail and be sensitive to the needs of elders, dementia and disabled individuals.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Experience overseeing and using a lead management system.
- Enjoys working with older adults.
College degree preferred.
Only candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in health care sales and marketing, particularly in assisted living will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- ASL or Healthcare Marketing: 3 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.