Digital Marketing Manager For Growing SaaS Company
Austin, Texas (Arboretum/ Great Hills)
Full-time with full benefits
This is an equity position
Mojo Helpdesk is looking for its Digital Marketer! www.mojohelpdesk.com
We believe life is better when everyone gets better service, at work, or in their private life. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started as a small ticket tracking software tool just used inside our company and haven’t stopped there. Today, with over 2 millions users, we are empowering all organizations, from small businesses that need to track customer service requests, to large schools that handle hundreds of IT and maintenance requests a day. We are here to help organizations of all sizes to improve their customer happiness, whether internal or external customers. And that’s good for everyone.
We started with a simple idea – that every organization should have the tools to deliver better service, a tool to track every request within the organization – and we have been rethinking business efficiency, management of work tasks ever since.
You are curious, motivated by the challenge of helping to build our small, but strong and growing, operations in these early days of Mojo Helpdesk in Austin, Texas.
The ideal candidate is surfing the wave of edge digital marketing.
You will generate campaigns, segmentation, emails, A/B tests, KPI’s. Your efforts will be focused on deploying our strategy, closely monitoring the metrics and response, then modifying for improved outcomes.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and optimizing digital marketing initiatives.
- 6+ years relevant experience with hands-on digital marketing and ecommerce experience, preferably for B2B SaaS or ecommerce, across a variety of channels including SEM, affiliates, content strategy, display, and paid social.
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Genuine curiosity about people, technology and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- A natural ability to use software and online tools
- Coachable mindset, interested in implementing feedback, and dedicated to continuous personal improvement
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- A passion for startups and for simplifying the buying and selling experience
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Math, Accounting, Finance, or similar field.
At Mojo Helpdesk, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our customers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We do prefer vegan people though. Just kidding. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.