RSS Trailer Repair & Fleet Solutions LLC
**1,000 Sign-on Bonus!**
Receive $500 after 90 days and another $500 after 6 months!
RSS Mobile Trailer Repair and Maintenance LLC has been serving the transportation industry since 1994. We are seeking an Experienced Trailer Mechanic to perform repairs and maintenance in the Wurtsburo, NY area.
Semi Trailer Mechanic:
- Service Truck.
- Tools supplied by the company.
- Full Time / Year-Round work.
- Complete Benefits package including medical, dental, Rx, Life Insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacations.
- Employer contributing 401K package.
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Perform repairs and maintenance of semi-trailers, including preventative maintenance, to ensure customer’s fleet of trailers are always in top condition.
- Service, inspect, diagnose and perform all repairs and maintenance on trailer equipment, including routine maintenance and other service repair orders, in accordance with DOT safety requirements.
- Ability to manage and supervise others.
- Help maintain positive working relationships with current customers.
- Help to manage current and future customer accounts.
- Drivers License and a Clean Driving Record
- Ability to pass the DOT physical.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
RSS Mobile Trailer Repair has been in business for almost 25 years. We value our team members, which is why the average employee tenure is over 10 years, with many employees being here for much longer. We are seeking people who want to become a part of our company to grow their work experience and careers with us. With multiple locations across the US, we provide opportunity and job security.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Trailer Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.