Job Title: Shift Supervisor
Supervisor: Unit Manager
Status: Non-Exempt Full-Time
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for performing all basic functions required to operate within a cafeteria setting. The employee in this position will perform job functions that include, but are not limited to cooking, cashiering, serving, stocking, and dishwashing. Employees in this position will also assist in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
**APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.VVSCANTEEN.COM/CAREERS**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This description intends to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- Greet all customers with a welcoming and friendly demeanor.
- Utilize a restaurant Point of Sale (POS) System to assist customers with check out.
- Serve food according to customer request.
- Follow all recipes and instructions to prepare food that meets quality and safety standards.
- Use cafeteria appliances to prepare food in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete food and beverage stocking as needed.
- Collect, wash, sanitize, and dry dishes to meet cafeteria standards.
- Oversee the daily functions of the assigned shift.
- Ensure VVS staff remains on task and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Complete all other duties assigned by management.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
This job is responsible for overseeing 10-15 employees on the assigned shift.
- High School Diploma/GED or 2 year of relevant job experience is required.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to be able to lift 25 pounds frequently and 50 pounds on occasion.
- Available to work Monday through Friday and occasionally on Saturdays.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity
VVS Canteen is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified employees from the available workforce in the communities and surrounding areas we serve.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at VVS Canteen, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination and retaliation because of veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, national origin or ancestry, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy (and related medical conditions), age, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable local, state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.