Essential Responsibilities: •Accountable to achieve the sales operating plan target for assigned territory.
- Present GE products and services to key decision makers in the hospital, outpatient and cardiac clinics in the territory.
- Negotiate contracts with key decision makers.
- Clinical expertise and product presentations to current and potential customers.
- Working with GE account community counterparts to increase prospects and closure rates
- Develop business plans for territory including but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
- Deliver solution sell and manage relationships within assigned pharmacy and customers.
- Forecasting sales performance to plan in the territory monthly.
- Documenting activity, sales and customer info into Sales Force .com daily.
- Master utilization of company provided tools such as; Showpad, IPAD, computer and GE messaging.
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote products and GE.
Quality assurance and patient safety are the cornerstones of our business.
Qualifications/Requirements: •Bachelor’s Degree or Associates & 5+ years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare , technical or Life Sciences field.
- Experience selling into Hospitals, Free Standing Imaging Clinics or Physician offices. Contracting and buying /billing products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English.
- Must be willing and able to do between 25- 50% overnight travel depending on the territory.
- Valid motor vehicle license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Desired Characteristics: •Previous medical sales experience.
- Current knowledge of the local related business market place.
- Radiology / Nuclear medicine experience.
- Familiarity of Radiopharmaceutical industry including distribution channels and nuclear medicine imaging.
About Us: There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than
11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE
Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the
journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge
technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future.
We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). Additional Locations: United States;Texas;Houston, San Antonio;
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.