FoodService Partneres, LLC
FoodService Partners is looking for a Culinary Chef to oversee production in a high volume, fast –paced production kitchen. The facility prepares meals for long term care residents, employee dining, catering, and co-packing.
- Employee ensures that work is completed accurately and on time, that recipes and specifications are followed in the preparation of all items produced in the kitchen.
- Ensure that meals produced are of consistent quality and meet the standards expected by the customer.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed with regard to HACCP; personal hygiene, safe food handling and sanitation; and proper use of and maintenance of cooking equipment. Oversee the testing of food produced to ensure it meets the requirements of the customer’s retherm system and the expectations of the end user.
- Helps achieve business goals of the company and work as an effective management team
- Help develop recipes for co-packing customers, as well as
- 2-3 years Chef experience
- 5-7 years restaurant, catering, and or food production experience
- Exceptional organization skills, communication skills, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- must be able to read and understand menu slections/4-week cycle spreadsheet and special diet needs
- Demonstrate leadsership qualities and supervise others
- Knowledge of HACCP and safe food handling procedures; as well as basic computer skills and proficiency with Word and Excel are important.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Executive Chef: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.