Val Verde Regional Medical Center - Del Rio, Texas
Minimum Entry Level Qualifications:
Academic Preparation: Bachelor’s degree required
Experience and/or level of competency: At least five years of operational experience in providing executive-level administrative support to upper-level / C-Suite executives preferably in healthcare setting. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including Board members, Medical staff, colleagues of the president/CEO and staff, and others.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, the Leadership Team, and the Medical Staff.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members, Medical Staff and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication on behalf of the CEO.
- Supports CEO in his/her external commitments including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating Board meetings and dinners; Board staff lunches/receptions/new Board member orientations; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials. Research potential Board members for the Nomination Committee. Maintains Board portal.
- Coordinates Executive, Finance, Quality, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the President’s agenda.
- Assist the CEO with the SLT including assisting in scheduling meetings, coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Provide assistance as needed to the senior administrative assistant to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Level Administrative: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.