Albany, NY based advertising agency is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to support our rapid growth. The PPC / SEM Specialist will help develop digital marketing campaigns to support clients’ search, display and social marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include keyword research, writing ad copy, testing and optimizing landing pages, managing existing PPC, display and social campaigns, reporting, and other related tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for data and analytics, as well as have strong communication skill, be extremely organized, self-motivated, and collaborative and have the desire and aptitude to learn quickly while effectively multi-tasking. Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook advertising, and a basic knowledge of direct response marketing principles are a must.
- Responsible for supporting internal account management team in the media planning, buying, campaign execution, administration and reporting for multiple digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, display advertising, Facebook advertising, Instagram advertising and more
- Online research of digital media trends, opportunities, and competitive data to present internally as requested
- Campaign set up including keyword research, writing ad copy, setting CPC/CPM bids, conversion tracking implementation, call tracking set up, and testing
- Manage daily budget reconciliations and monthly allocations
- Optimize campaigns based on real-time data to improve performance
- Develop campaign performance reports for use by both the internal team and external clients
- Initiate campaign, creative and landing page experience improvement projects to present to clients, and manage resulting projects and initiatives
- Maintain detailed written status reports to ensure efficient workflow, and ensure adherence to deadlines and deliverables
- Other tasks as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of two-year work experience in a similar role creating PPC campaigns in Google AdWords & on Facebook
- Google Adwords Certification Required; Analytics Certification a plus
- Knowledge of paid search, display, mobile, video, and social campaigns including creative guidelines, targeting and trafficking principals
- Follow paid search trends as the various platforms evolve
- Must be creative, detailed and love finding strategies to get clients stronger conversions
- A background and/or interest in measurement and optimization of marketing ROI is key to this role
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Quantitative and analytical skills, experience with relevant digital analytics and reporting tools a plus
- Highly pro-active and solution-oriented, a team player and self-starter
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Must be solutions-oriented and an innovative thinker
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Please email cover letter and resume along with salary requirements. Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 2 years (Preferred)
- PPC: 2 years (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.