Do YOU like working on refrigeration, robotics, electrical automation, and are tired of working indoors all of the time, or doing the same repetitive job day after day??
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team! Our Batavia branch is looking for a self-motivated individual to become a part of our service and installation group. This is an exciting opportunity to work across Western. NY with a customer base that is growing daily.
The service end of the dairy industry is a challenging and rewarding career, offering great job stability and many growth and development opportunities. Great benefits, excellent job flexibility, and advancement opportunities all exist for the right candidate.
- Participate as a team member in the installation of new equipment and support systems.
- Respond to customers service requests and participate in repairs in a timely manner.
- Good communication skills with team and customers.
- Participate in an on-call rotation after the appropriate on site and off site technical training has been completed (typically 6 Months to year)
- Previous experience with HVACR, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding or related field a plus.
- Familiarity with general mechanical tools and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience with farming, and dairy is helpful, but not necessary
- Full time position without seasonal changes
- Excellus Health Insurance Plan & Health Savings account
- Multiple in house and off site Training Programs
- Simple-IRA matching retirement plan
- Company owned vehicle, smartphone, and tablet
- Quarterly Rewards Program eligibility
CIDEC is a customer focused Dairy Equipment Company serving Western and Central New York for over 23 years. We design and manufacture many custom solutions packages including pasteurizers, tank and pipeline washers, and constant pressure water systems. We also build PLC controls for simple and complex operations, stand-alone monitoring systems, and much more. We provide products and services for dairy farms ranging from green-site construction and installation to hygiene care products with our multifaceted team. We are engineering tomorrow’s dairy, today! Visit us on the web at cidecllc.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- service technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.