Brightway Insurance- The Zollicoffer Agency
(The Zollicoffer Agency) – (Corpus Christi, Texas 78410)
$30,000-$100,000 a year – Full-time, Commission
Advance your career at – Brightway Insurance, The Zollicoffer Agency- The Forbes #1 Franchise in the United States!
Brightway Insurance, The Zolllicoffer Agency is expanding to Corpus Christi, Texas and the Coastal Bend. Brightway Insurance is the fastest growing independent Property and Casualty Insurance agency with access to over 100 insurance carriers. We have a great opportunity for an experienced Insurance Agent or an individual that excels in a sales driven position while looking for unlimited income potential. In this dedicated sales role, spend 100% of your time selling; no servicing of existing clients. Brightway, The Zollicoffer Agency will take a proactive role in your success as an Experienced Sales Representative by offering industry-leading sales and lead generation training, support and mentoring from the company’s most successful sales professionals, and sponsorship of required licensing exams. As an Experienced Sales Representative, you will prospect new clients via telephone sales, lead generation, referrals, and through professional business partner referral sources. You will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Brightway Insurance, The Zollicoffer Agency products including Auto, Home, Commercial, and Life Insurance.
First year earnings range on average between $30K to $100K — thru a combination of base salary, uncapped new business and renewal commissions, and bonus structure.
- Selling Auto, Home, Life and Commercial Insurance to individuals using consultative sales techniques
- Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies for new business
- Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance coverage that is tailored to their specific situational need
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
- Experience in high paced sales preferred
- High School Diploma (College Degree Preferred)
- Highly effective communication skills – oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills * Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life (life insurance license can be acquired at a later time)
- Must obtain Texas General Lines Property and Casualty License Prior to Employment
- Bilingual a plus
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that may include the following:
- Uncapped commission potential; Renewal commission
- Additional Bonus Incentives
- Paid Holidays
If you are looking for a career that will be great for you, your family, and your future, then you have need to jump on this opportunity to work for a proven industry leader and franchise owner.
- Email all resumes – Serious Candidates Only
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.