The Collective Outdoors
The Collective Outdoors is a one stop shop for outdoor living, from grills and patio furniture to fire pits and stone finishes, we provide a single location that customers can take a dream backyard and turn it into an outdoor design reality, complete with all the necessary equipment and accessories. We are a family owned business in search of a Retail Sales Manager to join our growing company.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities of our Retail Sales Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
·Driving top line sales by not only successfully closing sales in store but also pursuing outside professional partnerships that foster a shared interest in collaboratively delivering on sales and service goals.
·Create and execute sales initiatives both instore and through direct marketing.
·Welcoming all potential customers, current clients, and contractors who walk through our doors. We see you as the host of our building and we want someone who creates a welcoming environment.
·Regular reporting of sales metrics using Point of Sale system
·Create an environment that inspires and encourages the growth and engagement of associates.
·Promote a culture of service excellence amongst the leadership team by sharing best practices, establishing priorities, and providing support.
·Prioritize and execute store workload, including new product and marketing implementation, pricing updates, inventory related tasks, cleaning, and replenishment.
·Establish customer service relationship by regular follow up with potential and previous customers via email, phone, and written notes and management of all product service and warranty issues.
·Ability to become product expert in all showroom product features and warranties including gas, pellet, and charcoal grills as well as other outdoor finishes like tiles, pavers, stonework, and composite decking.
- 2-3+ years of fast-paced, retail sales, or other relevant work experience
- Sales experience with furniture, outdoor furniture, and/or grills preferred
- Financial management: success with driving top-line sales and interpreting reporting data
- Retail management: proven ability with monitoring inventory levels, achieving operational excellence, driving a service culture, and executing merchandising directives
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g. POS system, Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks with moving parts
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.