Allstate Insurance Company
BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH) ALLSTATE AGENCY SALES PROFESSIONAL
Start your career in an Allstate agency to serve all customers including our growing Hispanic customer base.
Are you looking for a meaningful career in a local business that has national brand support that people recognize and trust? We’re seeking bilingual sales professionals who want to be financially rewarded for outstanding performance and serve the insurance and financial needs of all customers including those in the Hispanic community… with the full support of a company 70,000-people strong.
As a bilingual sales professional, you will be rewarded for helping Allstate agency ownersengage all prospects in the market including the growing Hispanic consumer segment. Join a team dedicated to protecting the things that matter most to familiesin your community, and serve as trusted advisor to millions of people by protecting their homes, cars, retirement incomes and even their livelihoods.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Únete con un equipo que aprecia tu habilidad de hablar Español!
Comienza tu carrera en una agencia exclusiva de seguros de Allstate en la que tendrás oportunidad de ayudar a nuestros clientes y consumidores Hispanos entender la importancia de tener la protección adecuada. Como un representante de ventas, representarás a una compañía con 86 años de experiencia en proteger las necesidades financieras de millones de familias.
Con Allstate, puedes mantener a la comunidad Hispana en Buenas Manos!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SALES PROFESSIONAL
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Help protect customers by offering Allstate products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
- Be organized and efficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience and licensing is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Be willing to obtain insurance licenses
The Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2018 Allstate Insurance Co.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.