Are you a natural relationship builder, skilled in establishing rapport quickly? Do you have strong closing abilities with a genuine desire to help others? Are you accountable and results-oriented? Does your experience include fact finding, superior product knowledge, and trust building? As a Sales Development Specialist, you will be the first voice and contact the customer has with the company.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of the fast growing Hemp / CBD industry, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. You will learn from the best by working alongside top performers on the sales team along with sales leadership. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in the emerging new Hemp/CBD market category are an ideal fit for this position.
- Prospect and identify customers via outbound email campaigns and qualifying in-bound emails and calls.
- Become an expert in the CBD industry landscape and core B2B customers (i.e. CBD brands, CBD retailers, and CPG brands)
- Target consumer packaged good brands in the food, beverage and cosmetics space.
- Accurately obtain pertinent and required information during each prospect engagement
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals closed from your transfers.
- Develop skills necessary to realize career advancement opportunities
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using a CRM
- 1 to 5 year of sales or professional experience
- 4-year college degree
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Enthusiasm for the burgeoning new CBD/Hemp industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset – eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self-disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome prospect objections a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Cold calling, sales training and CRM experience is a plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.