Overview of the Equipment Services
This position is responsible for the refurbish, service and repair of coolers and other small dispensing equipment as necessary.
- Support in the refurbishing of all electrical and non-electrical dispensing equipment in compliance with company procedures and standards.
- Diagnose and repair dispensing equipment as necessary.
- Perform operational checks and sanitation required on dispensing equipment.
- Sanitize and package units per company procedures and standards.
- Ability to comprehend and safely operate all electric and non-electric dispensing equipment.
- Possess thorough knowledge of process and operation of designated equipment.
- Demonstrated electrical and mechanical skills and ability to use proper tools as provided.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality and company safety standards.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent experience of (3) three to (5) years with a stable work history.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America’s favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
(After Registration, you will be redirected to this job Apply page automatically)