Support company operations by maintaining office systems and member communication throughout the Club and Spa. In charge of overall front office services and related activities assist in the coordination promoting and directing all Club and Spa membership activity programs to achieve customer (guest, member, employee, corporate and owner) satisfaction, portraying the image of world-class facilities. Leadership, professionalism, tact, good judgement, dedication to hospitality industry, friendly and outgoing personality, enthusiasm, great communication skills and helpful attitude are the cornerstone characteristics of this position. Next step development would be Activities Manager role in the company.
Qualifications and Skills
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE /OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or combination of experience that provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities. College education in hospitality or comparable quality preferred.
- Strong written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel).
- Point of sale such as Jonas experience preferred.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility to the customer.
- Team player who fosters good work relationships with a positive mental attitude.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and desire to proactively assist colleagues and guests who need help.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Make decisions quickly and easily; effectively multi-task with tight deadlines both independently and within team environment.
- Be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Handle multiple tasks at one time while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Full and open availability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Schedule vacations during the off-season months.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – ABILITY TO:
- Grasp, lift, push/pull, carry or transport up to 20 lbs.
- Push/pull wheeled carts weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Bend, stoop, kneel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Stand and walk for length of scheduled shift.
- Express and exchange ideas by means of the spoken word accurately, loudly and quickly.
- Perceive the nature of sounds at a normal speaking level and make fine discriminations in sound.
- Have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Withstand a moderate noise level in the work environment.
Competitive Benefit Package
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
(After Registration, you will be redirected to this job Apply page automatically)